sick again... ugh. Not sure what is going on, but my stomach can't handle anything lately. Normally I am one of those people who can eat anything (too spicey, no problem. too much dairy, no biggie. too much grease, no phasing this stomach of steel) with no problem, but for the past week everything makes me want to puke.
In other news I am moving. I am very unhappy with the situation leading up to the move, but I think that the new apartment/roommates will be fun for the summer. It is much closer to work, on a cute street with cutesy stores and cafes, and I will be living with some guys who are students at various local universities.
Running has been going well, lots of mileage. I dislocated two of my toes while stumbling around in the dark a few nights ago, but I only missed two days of running because of it. They still hurt a little, but only if I mess with them.
My weekend is almost over, but it was so nice to actually have a weekend after working multiple 60 hour weeks, plus I get an awesome weekend next week too. I will be going to the VISA National Gymnastics competition in Boston!!! I will try and write about it and post pictures afterwards.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment