Monday, June 2, 2008

I forgot one thing...

my latest obsession, leggings, but not just any leggings. So I pretty much hate leggings on most people with most outfits, but when done right I don't mind them. I personally never wore them because A: I didn't own any B: I didn't have any outfits that needed them. So while pulling clothes out of the university dumpster I found a few pairs in great condition and thought I would try them with my new summer dress. Not only were they practically new, but they are super soft and comfy. So of course I am in love with them and want to buy more just like them. The obvious thing to do is to google the brand and find out where I can buy them. Sounds simple, right? Not so. Apparently they come from some super expensive designer and can only be bought at a few select boutiques, none of which are anywhere near where I live and besides that they cost a small fortune. No wonder they are so soft and comfy and wonderful. So now I am debating whether my spoiled legs can handle cheap target ones or if I should spring for some almost as soft/comfy ones at Urban Outfitters, even though I usually avoid that store due to how insanely expensive everything is and how rude the staff is.

No comments: