So after more than a month of letting my foot heal, I finally was able to start running again which I am totally thrilled about . I have been trying to focus on eating really healthy and pushing myself to really stay serious with running, so I was brainstorming ways to stay motivated. I am considering being one of those people who posts daily miles, weight, and maybe even a picture every so often so I have something to judge my progress with. Also, I am trying to pick some races so that I have more concrete running goals. I am thinking about doing a 5k at the end of the month and hopefully a few more through the summer and fall. I will post which ones once I decide and then I will hopefully feel more of a commitment and will be able to stay more motivated. My only other hope now is that my broken old body stays healthy.
okay so day one...
I ran 3.25 miles in 37 minutes
I weighed 158 (yikes that is the worst EVER)
and I will take a picture later when I have more time. I have lesson plans that need to be written tonight :o(
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment